Each year, retirement plans’ fiduciaries have a lot of responsibilities as they prepare for year-end. This year, fiduciaries and plan sponsors have a few extra “to do’s” on their list, with the passage of the CARES and SECURE Acts within the past year. Join Summer Conley, partner at Faegre Drinker, and Bonnie Treichel, co-founder and COO of ZUNA, on Thursday, October 22, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. ET for an actionable audiocast that will cover the tasks that are most critical to preparing for a successful year-end and start to 2021.
- Year-end notices (and how they may be distributed)
- The SECURE Act’s requirement for part-time workers
- Plan document changes in light of COVID-19 (and considerations for the plan document amendment period)
- Loans and loan procedures due to the CARES Act and COVID-19
- Coronavirus-related distributions and related procedures due to the CARES Act and COVID-19
- Procedures for Required Minimum Distributions
- Action steps to ensure the plan remains in compliance
To register, please click here.
The material contained in this communication is informational, general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. The material contained in this communication should not be relied upon or used without consulting a lawyer to consider your specific circumstances. This communication was published on the date specified and may not include any changes in the topics, laws, rules or regulations covered. Receipt of this communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship. In some jurisdictions, this communication may be considered attorney advertising.